Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Masoods Lodge assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We have stepped up precautionary measures as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
- We clean our cabins and roooms to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest cabins and rooms.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas.
- Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request, in certain jurisdictions and subject to availability. • Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
We welcome our guests into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Masoods Lodge guest.